1 of 325 >
How should I and with what should I sanitize my makeup ? I have a friend who uses a spray and I'm really confuse about what is a great way of keeping your makeup fresh. Thanks ! xxx
Yes you can make your own disinfectant spray with just alcohol and water! Usually about 3/4 water and 1/4 rubbing alcohol, just make sure to have more water than alcohol. However you can buy sanitizing sprays.
The best way of keeping your makeup fresh is washing your brushes regularly and not using your hands to touch products because dirty brushes and hands will get your makeup dirty transferring oils, bacteria, etc. For cream concealers and products try not to use your finger to pick up product its best to use a clean brush. You can also dip lipsticks into rubbing alcohol to disinfect the tip.
Sanitizing your makeup with an alcohol spray and keeping your products clean is great if youre acne prone because dirty brushes can easily cause breakouts and you don’t want all that bacteria on your makeup as well! Also great if you’re a makeup artist or share makeup :)
- entering a warm room after being out in the cold
- peeling off your socks after a long day
- the “boom” in your heart when you hear a firework explode
- having someone brush your hair
- the buzz of your fingers opening a package you’ve been waiting for
- writing with a new pen
- the funny feeling in your stomach when you see the sun outside your window and realize you’ve stayed up all night
do you ever just get
that’s my friend